If you want to develop JPL further you will need to:
- Understand the different components of JPL. There is Java, C and Prolog code involved in JPL.
- Set-up the source tree of JPL package within the main SWIPL source tree.
- The whole main SWIPL source trees is required to compile the whole framework using CMAKE and thus generate the C libraries.
- Compile and unit tests the compiled version using CMAKE.
- Using SWIPL and JPL from the compiled, but uninstalled, system.
- Contribute changes to main packges-jpl repository.